Autumn Wishlist...

By Lucy Harbron - 19:08

As autumn looms closer I'm craving a wardrobe clear-out and a revamp of my style, moving more towards a slouchy cosy vibe rather than the more tailored autumn/winter wardrobe I had last year. So I've been online window shopping way too much and here's a little wishlist I've put together of autumn/winter essentials I need to invest in...


One thing I'm totally lusting after at the minute is a pair of long denim dungarees. After re-reading Patti Smith's Just Kids for the millionth time I got to the part where she describes an outfit she wore- 

"I wore my dungarees, black turtleneck and the old grey raincoat I had bought in Camden."

I. want. that. outfit. And so I think I might have to invest in the Topshop indigo dungarees. I'll be wearing mine not just with a black turtleneck but with slouchy high neck jumpers, white shirts and classic t-shirts. I think long dungarees are such a create transition piece for the awkward summer to winter period.


I've become a bit of a necklace addict so next on my wishlist is a statement necklace to wear with simple jumpers or to spice up an old outfit. I love this Regal Rose suede and coin necklace and for only £12 I might have to treat myself. But I think necklaces are such an easy way to make any outfit instantly more interesting so a definite must have for when you bring the jumpers back out.


And talking of jumpers! This year I'm really loving high neck chunky jumpers like these. I think for the colder months a high neck jumper, jeans and a oversized boyfriend coat is such a simple yet really interesting outfit with the mixture of shapes involved. H&M have a lush high neck jumper in a orangey/red which I'll definitely be snapping up at the nearest opportunity. College gets so cold at this time of year so jumpers are essential and I think oversized high neck jumpers will become my go-to this winter.

What are you lusting after?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me...