OOTD ~ Becoming A Little More Boho...

By Lucy Harbron - 20:37





Top- H&M
Cardigan- New Look
Jeans- H&M
Necklace (set of 3)- Topshop
As the weather has warmed up I've watched my style slowly become brighter. Before I always stayed away from colours, but now I'm more drawn to outfits with pops of colour! When browsing instagram and pinterest I used to love the grungey outfits, however as the weathers got warmed I'm craving a more boho vibe in my wardrobe.

My purchases in the last month or so have broken all my fashion norms. I've been buying blue jeans, floaty white tops, long necklaces and pieces with colours and patters, all things I used to steer clear of.

However my favourite of these purchases has to be this long knitted cardigan which I picked up in the sale in New Look. It's such an effortless piece, adding some warmth to an outfit without smothering it, but also being a beautiful shape and style. I love it with this outfit as it's so simple but has a really laid back, boho vibe. I've also been loving my necklaces and over the past month I've developed a small collection of necklaces to layer together.

I've been feeling so positive and I've surrounded myself with so many beautiful, happy people and it's slowly starting to show in my fashion choices! Bye bye all black outfits, hello colour!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really like the detailing on the top, it's super cute! Love the outfit :)

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...